Telmisartan 40mg & Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg Tablets – Offered by the Best Cardiac Diabetic PCD Franchise, Cardicruz, with the brand name Telmecruz H 40, this medicine comes with a power punch of two medicines namely Telmisartan and Hydrochlorothiazide that combine and helps the patient with the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension). Telmisartan 40mg & Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg Tablets are recommended by doctors to those patients who are trying to control elevated blood pressure.
How Telmisartan 40mg & Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg Tablets Works
Telmecruz H 40 comes with the strong properties of Telmisartan and Hydrochlorothiazide that helps with the treatment of hypertension (high blood pressure).
Telmisartan: Telmisartan belongs to the class of ARB (angiotensin receptor blocker) that works to block the hormone angiotensin. Doing this relaxes the blood vessels and allows the blood to flow smoothly, and allows the heart to pump more efficiently.
Hydrochlorothiazide: Hydrochlorothiazide belongs to the group of diuretics that works to eliminate the excess water and several electrolytes from the human body. It also relaxes the blood vessels and enhances blood flow as well.
General Tips for Optimum Usage of Telmisartan 40mg & Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg Tablets
Available in the Indian market with the brand name, Telmecruz H 40, this tablet is known to treat and cure high blood pressure (hypertension) only if used properly keeping in mind the following instructions:
- You have been prescribed this medicine only as you have the symptoms of high blood pressure (hypertension). Thus, avoid using this medicine to treat and cure any other health ailment.
- Take it with a meal for better absorption and to avoid an upset stomach.
- Make sure to complete the full course without missing any dosage in between to get the best result. Missing the dosage in between will allow the issue to come back and become harder to treat.
- The usage of Telmisartan 40mg & Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg Tablets can cause dizziness. Thus, avoid any work that needs immense concentration after using this medicine. You can also slow down your movements to safeguard yourself from getting injured.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to conceive, then avoid taking this medicine.
- Telmisartan 40mg & Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg Tablets can cause dehydration. Therefore, it is advised to drink plenty of fluids while using this medicine.
- Inform your doctor in case you experience extreme thirst, muscle weakness, or very dry mouth.
Mild Side Effects
Telmisartan 40mg & Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg Tablets are completely safe to use and the proper usage of this medicine does not cause any harm to the patient. However, little overdosage of this medicine can bring unwanted side effects including:
- Back pain
So, these are the few mild side effects of Telmisartan 40mg & Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg Tablets. These are temporary side effects that do not need any immediate medical help. They will fade as the body adapts to the medicine.
- What is Telmisartan and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablet?
- Telmisartan and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablet is a combination medication that contains two active ingredients: Telmisartan (an angiotensin II receptor blocker or ARB) and Hydrochlorothiazide (a diuretic). It is used to lower blood pressure and manage hypertension.
- How do these medications work?
- Telmisartan relaxes blood vessels, which helps to lower blood pressure, while Hydrochlorothiazide increases urine production, leading to a reduction in fluid and salt retention, which also lowers blood pressure.
- When are these tablets prescribed?
- These tablets are typically prescribed to individuals with high blood pressure to help control their blood pressure. They may also be used for certain heart and kidney conditions.