Telmisartan 40mg & Amlodipine 5mg Tablets – Sold by Cardicruz with the brand name, Telmecruz AM, this medicine comes with a combination of two molecules namely Telmisartan & Amlodipine that combine and helps in the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension). Telmisartan 40mg & Amlodipine 5mg Tablets are recommended by doctors to patients whose hearts are unable to pump more blood efficiently. This medicine also reduces the risk of having a heart attack and stroke.
How Telmisartan 40mg & Amlodipine 5mg Tablets Works
Telmecruz AM is a powerful medicine that offers instant results to patients who are suffering from high blood pressure. It comes with Telmisartan & Amlodipine as active agents that combine and treat hypertension, reduce the chances of heart attack or stroke and allow the heart to pump more blood efficiently.
Telmisartan belongs to the class of angiotensin receptor blockers (ARB) and Amlodipine belongs to the class of calcium channel blockers (CCB) that works to relax the blood vessels and allow the heart to pump more blood efficiently throughout the human body. Together, they both combine and reduce the amount of elevated blood pressure effectively.
Quick Instructions for Better Usage
Telmisartan 40mg and amlodipine 5mg Tablets are powerful medicine that provides immediate and long-lasting results only if used under the proper supervision of a doctor while keeping in mind the following instructions:
- Telmisartan 40mg & Amlodipine 5mg Tablets need to be used only if you have high blood pressure, Do not use this medicine to treat and cure any other health problem.
- The usage of this medicine can cause dizziness and sleepiness. Thus make sure to avoid any activity that requires immense concentration after taking Telmisartan 40mg & Amlodipine 5mg Tablets such as driving a vehicle.
- Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited as it can negatively impact the absorption of this medicine.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning to conceive, then avoid taking Telmisartan 40mg & Amlodipine 5mg Tablets.
- This medicine can lead to foot or ankle swelling. Thus, make sure to raise your leg while you are sitting down.
Telmisartan 40mg & Amlodipine 5mg Tablets are safe to use. The proper usage of this medicine does not cause any harm to the patient. But the self-administration of this medicine can bring unwanted side effects including:
- Edema (swelling)
- Back pain
- Hypotension (low blood pressure)
So, these are the few mild side effects of Telmisartan 40mg & Amlodipine 5mg Tablets. These side effects are temporary in nature and they will fade as the body gets used to the medicine.
- What is Telmisartan and Amlodipine Tablet?
- Telmisartan and Amlodipine Tablet is a combination medication that contains two active ingredients: Telmisartan (an angiotensin II receptor blocker or ARB) and Amlodipine (a calcium channel blocker). It is used to lower blood pressure and manage certain cardiovascular conditions.
- How do these medications work?
- Telmisartan works by relaxing blood vessels, which helps to lower blood pressure. Amlodipine works by relaxing and dilating blood vessels, making it easier for the heart to pump blood.
- When are these tablets prescribed?
- These tablets are typically prescribed to individuals with high blood pressure or hypertension to help control their blood pressure. They may also be used for certain heart conditions.