Atorvastatin Tablets IP 20mg – Available at Cardicruz with the brand name Atorcruz 20, this medicine is helpful in the treatment of high cholesterol. It belongs to the class of statins that is recommended by the doctor to those patients who are trying to reduce cholesterol or want to lower the risk of health issues. Atorvastatin Tablets IP 20mg reduce the quantity of LDL (bad cholesterol) and increase the quality of HDL (good cholesterol). By doing this, it lowers the chances of health issues and allows the user to stay healthier for a longer duration.
How Atorvastatin Tablets IP 20mg Works
Sold by Cardicruz with the brand name Atorcruz 20, Atorvastatin belongs to the class of lipid-lowering medicine (statin) that works to restrict the HMG-CoA-reductase (an enzyme) that is needed in the human body to make cholesterol. By doing this, Atorvastatin Tablets IP 20mg reduce LDL (bad cholesterol) and triglycerides and increase the level of HDL (good cholesterol).
Tips for Better Atorvastatin Tablets IP 20mg Usage
Atorvastatin Tablets IP 20mg is a powerful medicine that is known to provide the best results if used properly under the proper observation of a healthcare expert keeping in mind the following tips:
- Take Atorvastatin Tablets IP 20mg to treat and cure high cholesterol only. The usage of this medicine is strictly prohibited to treat and cure any other health problem.
- Make sure to take it daily without chewing it. Swallow it as a whole without chewing it.
- Complete the full treatment without missing any dosage in between the treatment as missing dosages will allow the issue to come back and become harder to treat.
- In case, you experience muscle weakness, fatigue, and muscle pain, then inform your doctor about the same.
- The usage of Atorvastatin Tablets IP 20mg can cause diarrhea, upset stomach or gas. Thus, contact your doctor if you encounter the same problems.
Safety Advice for Atorvastatin Tablets IP 20mg
Being a strong medicine, Atorvastatin Tablets IP 20mg can bring cause hassle for the patient if not used properly under a doctor’s supervision. Thus, to ease things out, we have come up with a few pieces of safety advice that will help you to reap the best benefits with zero side effects:
- Keep on checking your liver and kidney functioning at regular intervals while using this medicine.
- If in case you notice the symptoms of abdominal pain, skin or eyes yellowing, or dark urine, then consult your doctor.
- Never exceed the recommended dosage and keep it as directed by the doctor.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning a pregnancy then avoid using Atorvastatin Tablets IP 20mg.
Mild Side Effects
Atorvastatin Tablets IP 20mg is safe to use and it does not cause any severe harm to the patient. But the inappropriate usage of this medicine can bring a host of side effects for the patient including:
- Indigestion Joint pain
- Pain in extremities
These are a few mild side effects that the patient can encounter with the usage of Atorvastatin Tablets IP 20mg. These are temporary side effects that do not require any medical help. But you can contact your doctor iff they did not disappear even after the completion of the treatment.