Atorvastatin 10mg and Fenofibrate 160mg Tablets – Offered by Cardicruz with the brand name Atorcruz-F, this medicine is used to treat and cure heart attack and high cholesterol. It is a combination of two lipids-reducing compounds namely Atorvastatin and Fenofibrate. It reduces the fats (lipids) known as triglycerides and cholesterol in the blood. Atorvastatin 10mg and Fenofibrate 160mg Tablets is recommended by healthcare experts to those patients who are suffering from heart issues such as heart attack and high cholesterol.
How Atorvastatin 10mg and Fenofibrate 160mg Tablets Works
Atorcruz-F comes with the strong properties of Atorvastatin and Fenofibrate. These are two lipids (fats) lowering medicines that combine and provide immediate and sustainable results in the treatment of high cholesterol and heart attack.
Atorvastatin: Atorvastatin belongs to the class of statin medicine that does not allow the human body to produce LDL (bad cholesterol).
Fenofibrate: Fenofibrate works to reduce the triglycerides level in the blood. It also prevents the creation of inflammation or swelling of the pancreas (pancreatitis) that bis caused by the increased triglyceride levels in the blood.
General Tips for Better Atorcruz-F Usage
Atorvastatin 10mg and Fenofibrate 160mg Tablets are known to offer quick results in treating mild, moderate, and even severe cardiovascular concerns if used under the observation of a doctor. Thus, always use this medicine as per the doctor’s prescription while keeping in mind the following conditions:
- You have been prescribed Atorvastatin 10mg and Fenofibrate 160mg Tablets as you have the symptoms of heart issues. Do not use this medicine to treat and cure any other health problem.
- If in case you experience issues such as loss of appetite, dark urine, abdominal pain or sick feeling, then inform your healthcare expert about the same.
- Make sure to complete the full course of Atorvastatin 10mg and Fenofibrate 160mg Tablets without skipping any dosage in between to get the desired result. Skipping the dosages will allow the problem to come back and become harder to treat.
- Ensure regular checking of your liver and kidney functioning while using this medicine.
Tips for Secured Atorvastatin 10mg and Fenofibrate 160mg Tablets Usage
If you are suffering from issues such as heart attack or high cholesterol and you want the best results without experiencing any unwanted side effects, then always follow these instructions:
- Avoid consuming alcohol of any type including wine, liquor, vodka, beer, etc.
- Always use Atorvastatin 10mg and Fenofibrate 160mg Tablets under the supervision of a healthcare expert.
- Never exceed the recommended dosage and keep it as advised by your doctor.
- Immediately contact your healthcare expert, if you experience pain or weakness accompanied by fever.
Atorvastatin 10mg and Fenofibrate 160mg Tablets are safe to use and the proper usage of this medicine does not cause any harm to the patient. But even a minor misusage can bring few mild side effects for the patient such as:
- Increased liver enzymes
These are the few side effects that the patient might encounter with improper usage of Atorvastatin 10mg and Fenofibrate 160mg Tablets. These are temporary side effects that will fade as the body gets used to the medicine. But you can always contact your healthcare expert if they did not disappear even after the completion of the treatment.